- Lease Hold
LEASE PRICE: 50,000
SHOP WITH MAIN POST OFFICE
SITUATED AT BUSY ROAD, PONTYPOOL SOUTH WALES
MORE INFO CALL: PROPERTY TRADER 01633 746100
SUBSTANTIAL LOAN TO AN APPROVED APPLICANT.OR COMPLETE WITH THE VALUATION FREEHOLD PROPERTY, GOODWILL, FIXTURES & FITTINGS £190,000 plus STOCK AT VALUATION.
SUBSTANTIAL MORTAGAGE TO AN APPROVED APPLICANT.ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE.SINGLE FRONTED SALES SHOP with non-slip floor, counter with electronic cash register plus post office combination counter, 1 greeting card display stand, shelving, upright glass fronted fridge, 2 open post office postions plus 1 fortress post office postion etc.
Staff w.c & wash basin.The vendors own the freehold and subject to statisfactory references are prepared to grant a new 15 years full repairing and insuring lease at a rental of £10,200 p.a exclusive of rates for the first 3 years with rent review at the time and thereafter every 3 years.Uniform Business Rates: Nil payable after small business relief.We are informed the turnover averages £4,000 p.w in our opinion offering further potential to increase in the right hands, especially with additional opening hours & with the introduction of the sale of wines, beers & spirits if desired, subject to obtaining the necessery Premises & Personal Licence. Post Office income £50,000 p.a. approx.THE BUSINESS HAS BEEN IN THE SAME HANDS FOR THE PAST 8 YEARS AND THERE ARE GENUINIE REASONS FOR SALE.RECOMMENDED FOR EARLY INSPECTION.
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.