- Date Available: 17.09.2018
Gas Central Heating
Ground and 1st Floors
Leyton Central Line Tube
Free Street Parking
This 4 bedroom house with 1 receptions with a newly fitted kitchen, leading to the ground floor W/C, property comes part furnished with no beds included, upstairs you have 2 double rooms and 1 single with a separate with a 3 piece bathroom, the property is part double glazed with gas central heating. This property is within 10 minutes walk to Leyton tube station which takes you 20 minutes the to city and 30minutes to west end of London. It’s a property which you must view to truly appreciate it.
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.