- Date Available: 04.04.2019
Large double bedroom
Separate living room
Fully fitted new kitchen
Close to good transport links
Near supermarkets and shops
A second floor Victorian conversion, located close to the hustle and bustle of Bakers Arms with its many shopping facilities, supermarkets, banks and restaurants. The property comprises a large double bedroom with a separate living room. The property has a fully fitted kitchen, bathroom with a bath with a shower over. Recently refurbished with new paintwork, flooring, kitchen and bathroom.
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.